Retro Football Fair MCR

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
rff_uk
Forum Newbie

Retro Football Fair MCR

Post by rff_uk » 09 Sep 2019, 09:17

Morning Guys,

We're hosting a retro football fair at Sachas Hotel, MCR which is based in the heart of the city centre (5 mins from Piccadilly station, 2 mins from Piccadilly gardens & 2 mins from the main shopping quarter) on Saturday the 12th October (International week) and would love for some of you guys to come down.

I don't wish to 'waffle on' so I've provided a brief overview below:

Venue: Sachas Hotel (2mins from Piccadilly and right in the heart of the Northern Quarter) - Tib St, Back Piccadilly, Manchester M4 1SH

*In the function rooms with on street access.

Time: 10.00am - 4.30pm

Entry Fee: FREE

What does the fair include?
So far we have a number of the biggest independent shirt sellers on depop, ebay and the social media scene. We're also expecting classic boot sellers, artists amongst others

We're in talks to get a couple of local Subbuteo clubs down along with a local e-sports company to host retro gaming.

Currently looking for programme, subbuteo & memorabilia sellers to help diversify the event.

Stall Space
I have a range of table tops & stalls available, however I imagine table tops would be more suitable for subbuteo. Please see below:

1x Table top = £25 - for the full day
2x Table top = £40 - for the full day

Long term we're hoping to bring the fair to other cities throughout the UK so hope to meet some of you and have you guys involved in some capacity.

If you have any further questions or want further information please drop us an email on:

retrofootballfair@gmail.com

or find us on facebook
'Retro Football Fair'
https://www.facebook.com/events/2276927972424828/

rff_uk
Forum Newbie

Re: Retro Football Fair MCR

Post by rff_uk » 11 Sep 2019, 12:57

** UPDATE **
I'm also pleased to confirm we've just secured press coverage from Number 9 magazine who are new, independent publication who are going to feature the fair - really chuffed with that!

We're also in talks with Beer52 and have secured a partnership with an esports company from Manchester to provide us with FIFA on the day which is also a big coup.

D Robert Ames
Forum Newbie

Post by D Robert Ames » 12 Sep 2019, 18:12

There will be at least my tables of Subbuteo there. As it happens it’s been a good summer for acquisitions for me I would be keen to support this and the organisers are clearly investing time money and effort. The venue is central Manchester so easy to get to. Remember it’s free event also you could combine it with a trip to the also free Football Museum a short tram ride away

D Robert Ames
Forum Newbie

Post by D Robert Ames » 05 Oct 2019, 17:01

It’s next Saturday Be sure if you can to get to this It’s free admission and the England match Friday means it’s not a “regular” Saturday. Anyone else selling Subbuteo? I am taking two tables so should be plenty

Best Wishes

Darren

lloydie1109
Seasoned Professional

Post by lloydie1109 » 06 Oct 2019, 05:58

Its the day before the main Subbuteo Collectors fair near Sheffield so doubt if many if any Subbuteo chaps will be there buying

D Robert Ames
Forum Newbie

Post by D Robert Ames » 10 Oct 2019, 18:32

Sorry I will not be there with Subbuteo on Saturday. I do not know if there alternative Subbuteo Vendors there

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”