Identifying Lloydie's teams

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
Gullseye
Grand Master

Re: Identifying Lloydie's teams

Postby Gullseye » 30 Mar 2018, 11:59

I strongly advise you and any other buyer not to buy from the Sussex area.
Two renown repainters, I call such folk Fraudsters, from that area teamed up together, and purchased 10,000 original unpainted HW figures, along with boxes of bases and discs, from a chap whose Father worked at Paddock Wood factory, be careful.
I come from Sussex and don’t repaint...please don’t tar everyone with the same repaint brush
The population of Sussex is over 1.5 M, I strongly advise not avoiding every seller from the county. Do we have we an address for the Lancing repainters, its not far from me.

lloydie1109
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber

Postby lloydie1109 » 30 Mar 2018, 13:31

I strongly advise you and any other buyer not to buy from the Sussex area.
Two renown repainters, I call such folk Fraudsters, from that area teamed up together, and purchased 10,000 original unpainted HW figures, along with boxes of bases and discs, from a chap whose Father worked at Paddock Wood factory, be careful.
I come from Sussex and don’t repaint...please don’t tar everyone with the same repaint brush
The population of Sussex is over 1.5 M, I strongly advise not avoiding every seller from the county. Do we have we an address for the Lancing repainters, its not far from me.
No slur intended towards you Steve, one of them has a surname beginning with G

Gullseye
Grand Master

Postby Gullseye » 31 Mar 2018, 19:59

No slur intended towards you Steve, one of them has a surname beginning with G
I do know of somebody in Sussex with exactly the same name as me, so I'm glad its not him !

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”