Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
Grandad
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 50
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 21:06

Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by Grandad » 05 Oct 2018, 19:32

Pete Whitehead 'Subbuteoworld' is once again sponsoring the Renishaw Collectors Fair on Sunday 14th October 9am start, and hopefully it will be well supported as it was in May. Suitable for new and old (!) collectors.
I'll be there as usual selling and hopefully buying too, and hope to see plenty of Subbuteo friends on the day.
More info on Subbuteoworld website, but easy to find off Jct 30 M1.
Grandad (Jeff G)

User avatar
skell
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 2526
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 22:08
Location: Mid-Cheshire

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by skell » 05 Oct 2018, 20:15

Always a great occasion,nice to meet everyone for a chin wag and also so much Subbuteo goodies on view.Cant wait to be honest Sandra and Pete put this on for free ,I will be there with quite a lot to sell so bring lots of money everyone haha ;-)

BlackpoolRock
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 523
Joined: 05 Feb 2016, 15:54
Location: County Durham

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by BlackpoolRock » 05 Oct 2018, 22:30

Accommodation booked. Looking forward to it, as usual.

Vikash
Grand Master
Posts: 2947
Joined: 23 Dec 2004, 19:18
Location: The highest point in Verulam, South Africa.

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by Vikash » 06 Oct 2018, 07:01

Oh man [-o< Someday I am going to make it to one of these :awe:
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

User avatar
Ramfan
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 222
Joined: 10 Aug 2014, 11:02

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by Ramfan » 06 Oct 2018, 12:03

Enjoy!
Gutted I won’t be able to make it this time around...will start saving for the spring!
All the best gents...

G.
Blow football sucks.......

User avatar
rossobantam
Forum Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 02:41

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by rossobantam » 07 Oct 2018, 10:13

not been for a long time...its my birthday so if I'm not hammered/recovering from being hammered I might attend with my birthday money!

Jon Rosten
Grand Master
Posts: 5659
Joined: 01 Jul 2007, 09:11

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by Jon Rosten » 08 Oct 2018, 09:28

cant make this time will hopefully be there in may next year

Jon Rosten
Grand Master
Posts: 5659
Joined: 01 Jul 2007, 09:11

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by Jon Rosten » 08 Oct 2018, 09:28

cant make this time will hopefully be there in may next year

cityfan247
Professional
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Aug 2008, 19:17

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by cityfan247 » 08 Oct 2018, 16:47

I had been looking forward to this but then realised I am in London on Sunday. I am sure those who do go will enjoy it as always.

Will try and make it to the next one in April/May.

cityfan247
Professional
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Aug 2008, 19:17

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by cityfan247 » 08 Oct 2018, 16:50

skell wrote:
05 Oct 2018, 20:15
Always a great occasion,nice to meet everyone for a chin wag and also so much Subbuteo goodies on view.Cant wait to be honest Sandra and Pete put this on for free ,I will be there with quite a lot to sell so bring lots of money everyone haha ;-)
Jim (Foxy) is thinking of coming up for this one Skell so a good ol' chin wag indeed.

User avatar
subbuteocollector
Forum Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: 12 Jun 2018, 11:32

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by subbuteocollector » 08 Oct 2018, 19:20

Hi all,

I can’t make the fair on Sunday, way to far for me to travel. But anyway, I’m getting very heavily trolled on my YouTube channel by a guy who says he has 3 stalls at the fair. Goes by the name A Jg or Ginger John. Anyone know of him?

User avatar
skell
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 2526
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 22:08
Location: Mid-Cheshire

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by skell » 09 Oct 2018, 05:40

cityfan247 wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 16:50
skell wrote:
05 Oct 2018, 20:15
Always a great occasion,nice to meet everyone for a chin wag and also so much Subbuteo goodies on view.Cant wait to be honest Sandra and Pete put this on for free ,I will be there with quite a lot to sell so bring lots of money everyone haha ;-)
Jim (Foxy) is thinking of coming up for this one Skell so a good ol' chin wag indeed.
Be great to see him again mate.....and you too of course ;-)

User avatar
skell
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 2526
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 22:08
Location: Mid-Cheshire

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by skell » 09 Oct 2018, 11:37

subbuteocollector wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 19:20
Hi all,

I can’t make the fair on Sunday, way to far for me to travel. But anyway, I’m getting very heavily trolled on my YouTube channel by a guy who says he has 3 stalls at the fair. Goes by the name A Jg or Ginger John. Anyone know of him?
A g..... surely not Mr Gilligan he wouldn’t dare turn up at Renishaw..... would he ?

User avatar
subbuteocollector
Forum Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: 12 Jun 2018, 11:32

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by subbuteocollector » 09 Oct 2018, 15:40

skell wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 11:37
subbuteocollector wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 19:20
Hi all,

I can’t make the fair on Sunday, way to far for me to travel. But anyway, I’m getting very heavily trolled on my YouTube channel by a guy who says he has 3 stalls at the fair. Goes by the name A Jg or Ginger John. Anyone know of him?
A g..... surely not Mr Gilligan he wouldn’t dare turn up at Renishaw..... would he ?
Tell me more???

User avatar
skell
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
ISF 2018-19 Subscriber
Posts: 2526
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 22:08
Location: Mid-Cheshire

Re: Collectors' Fair Sunday 14th October

Post by skell » 10 Oct 2018, 06:55

His name is Anthony Gilligan.... now I want to make it clear it may not be him, but AG?...it’s possible.I don’t know if he has a middle name or even if he is ginger.He rejoices under the name of vintagesubbuteosparesshop or something like that and is a serial repainter.I and no doubt many others have purchased off him in good faith and been disappointed in what I’ve received... and I’m being polite there !.As I say it may not be him just a hunch ok

Post Reply

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”