got the bug again

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
Irons-65
Forum Newbie

got the bug again

Post by Irons-65 » 18 Mar 2019, 22:39

hi all,
recently got the bug back again after many years away,was on the forum some years ago and am having a great time reading up on some of the posts
again,all work and no play is not good for the soul,(especially Subbuteo lol ) will be setting up a new stadium soon for my youngest (myself) as he loves Subbuteo,anyway just a quick hi to all and look forward to getting involved in some discussions ,used to love the banter on here.
glad to be back on board,,,,,up the irons
8)

BlackpoolRock
ISF Subscriber 2019-2020
ISF Subscriber 2019-2020

Re: got the bug again

Post by BlackpoolRock » 19 Mar 2019, 09:20

Yes, it is a bug isn't it, and quite an addictive one, although there are many worse and more harmful ones to have. Welcome back into the fold, hope you continue to enjoy the literature and banter.

Good luck with your new stadium; will look forward to reading/seeing its progress. Not sure about your last three words, though: might be disagreeing at the end of the season, if the last match is important for your opposition.

Irons-65
Forum Newbie

Post by Irons-65 » 19 Mar 2019, 10:36

have a day off today and am up in the loft,will be pulling boxes around no doubt and making up a frame to put my stadium on(for my youngest son of course,or so the wife has been told) sitting on the sofa the other day said to her ,must go up in the loft and sort a few bits out,she turned looked over and her grin said it all(I know your up in the loft going through your Subbuteo stuff) women,they can read us like a book without even turning the page.
blackpool rock thanks for your response and no doubt will be at that game,could be quite a bit of tension at that one,regards to all on the forum.
8)

krama
Seasoned Professional

Post by krama » 19 Mar 2019, 13:40

Glad you have the bug back! You know it makes sense. Hope you (and your son!) enjoy it all again!!
MarkA.

rossobantam
Forum Newbie

Post by rossobantam » 19 Mar 2019, 16:30

welcome back!

we've got to play both of you yet, so any contribution you'd like to make to our points tally would be greatly appreciated

Irons-65
Forum Newbie

Post by Irons-65 » 19 Mar 2019, 18:18

thanks for the replys MarkA and rossobantam ,football ,to be or not to be, lol
amazing of how your team does on the weekend determines your mood for the week
win head up, draw shoulders slouched unless playing away to one of the so called big boys, lose head down.
but where would we be without it,starting to settle in now at stratford, miss the old place like crazy though.
come on you irons
8)

Jon Rosten
Grand Master

Post by Jon Rosten » 20 Mar 2019, 10:35

the bug may leave for a period but it will return!!

Irons-65
Forum Newbie

Post by Irons-65 » 20 Mar 2019, 17:59

it has certainly returned with a vengeance ,spent al sunday getting stuff from the loft, went through all hw refs first and then the lws and accessories did not realise how much I had arrgh well,on we go lol
8)

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”