all table soccer's collection, please read very important

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.

Postby Guest » 06 Feb 2005, 13:15

Zeugos do not fit into Subbuteo discs ( as far as I am aware). So they could be originals just painted up recently or a copy made of a HW figure ( now theres an idea 8-) 8-) 8-) )

cheers
Chris
Maybe I am being thick, but the pictures of the early zeugos on Peter Uptons site would seem to fit into HW bases ok (see link above)?

Either way, the cat seems to be out of the bag.

Sean

up the boro
Grand Master

Postby up the boro » 06 Feb 2005, 14:15

chris,
i will post team onto you, but i will need it back so i can send him it back, the bases have subbuteo writen on but as stated are brand new so someone is replicating A. h.w crude figures, B. bases, and C. inners, everything smells of new, i cant believe he is trying to pass these off as genuine heavyweight figures. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ISF
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ISF » 06 Feb 2005, 14:48

Terry;
Check your email for my address. Yes of course I'll send it back.

Chris

Neil
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Neil » 06 Feb 2005, 18:44

If the bases have Subbuteo written on them but are not genuinely produced by Subbuteo is this not a legal issue?

Hasbro, who own the copyright to Subbuteo, might be interested to hear of this.

Neil

thatsmagnificent

Postby thatsmagnificent » 06 Feb 2005, 22:17

Perhaps I should start another thread on Why Zeugo figures do not fit into HW bases. But they don't (unless someone has filed away at the bar because it is way to thick to fit into a HW disc).

I'm not trying to defend the guy.

Postby Guest » 07 Feb 2005, 08:27

Perhaps I should start another thread on Why Zeugo figures do not fit into HW bases. But they don't (unless someone has filed away at the bar because it is way to thick to fit into a HW disc).

I'm not trying to defend the guy.
Just sometimes its better to be blissfully ignorant of such things :oops: :oops:

Non the less, its sort of interesting as to what has happened here - a mystery which one suspects is in its final throes!

Clare

Jamie Ballard

Postby Jamie Ballard » 23 Mar 2005, 09:03

Well Chaps,

I thinks these chaps will be turning up for a while yet!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 32709&rd=1

Too good to be true 8-)

Regards

Jamie

Postby Guest » 23 Mar 2005, 18:16

I'm not an expert like many of you lads, but they look like figures that you can ( and me and my son have) in Ukraine for the equivalent of 50p. Like I said I don't know, but they really pass a resemblance to stuff off Treyeshina market

ISF
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ISF » 24 Mar 2005, 08:16

Hi Jim - any chance of a picture of some of these Russian players / teams? I'm sure that lads would love to see them. If you're not sure how to post them on the forum please email them to webmaster@subbuteoforum.org.uk.

Chris

Mark_Smith101
Seasoned Professional

Postby Mark_Smith101 » 24 Mar 2005, 14:31

Anyone noticed the 'nice' teams that are for sale this weekend by a certain chap by the name of Luca...nice new boxes with old ref stickers on them... looks a bit shady to me.

By the way, my PC at home has expired so you'll have to forgive my laxity on responses until that's resolved...

forfoxsake
Grand Master

Postby forfoxsake » 24 Mar 2005, 18:56

Allbran is a good laxative Mark mate,well it works for me every time :badgrin:
All the best Jim.
Straight on for the days ahead !

Postby Guest » 31 Mar 2005, 10:03

Hi Jim - any chance of a picture of some of these Russian players / teams? I'm sure that lads would love to see them. If you're not sure how to post them on the forum please email them to webmaster@subbuteoforum.org.uk.

Chris
Will do Chris, as soon as I get my digital camera fixed :-( and get back to Ukraine. In Azerbaijan this month, so no subbutoe for me :-(

mantris

Postby mantris » 31 Mar 2005, 11:50

In Azerbaijan this month, so no subbutoe for me :-(
Although lots of talk of "midget" footballers...

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”