A Big Thanks

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.

A Big Thanks

Postby Guest » 04 Apr 2005, 16:13

Just again saying thanks to everyone who has sent me packages to school this year.

The latest through the post today was a smashing package from Panos that included a Greek national team, so they'll be represented at the St. Thomas' 2005 World Cup :hufcscarf: The "Flick To Kick" book is currently being catalogued in the school library as I type and will be available to the kids when they return from Easter break next Monday.

That's roughly the 10th package/donation I've received so a big thanks to everyone! =CLAP You've all helped swell the club's membership to 28 (with a waiting list of others!). A number of them now have pro bases like sureshots and are wanting to join the Edinburgh Hot Club.

Cheers!

Dave.

shaun

Postby shaun » 04 Apr 2005, 16:19

Great work Dave

With that gang of up and coming flickers you'll be looking at Scotland winning the world cup in 2012!

Well done

Shaun

Paul_E

Postby Paul_E » 04 Apr 2005, 17:00

Great to hear about the kids getting involved. As you may know I did/do pretty much the same thing here in the US. About 20-25 of our students have now played in some official tournaments in the US. Some of the older ones have become members of the Maryland Subbuteo Club. I think your association with the club is potentially great for the game. Keep up the good work!

Paul

paogr

Postby paogr » 04 Apr 2005, 17:04

Keep it flicking mate!

Cheers

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”