Welcome to the Forum

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
lloydie1109
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Postby lloydie1109 » 15 Jul 2016, 13:55

Hello Mirco welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it

sammyboy249
Apprentice

Postby sammyboy249 » 19 Oct 2016, 15:58

I'm Sam from Scotland , had a subby set and got a new version in 2012 . Having a flick around with two good friends who have made their own house rules, great fun. Ficticious names for the three of us, with our teams, but its based on the Scottish top division. wanted to do my own solo league, but fixturelist.com, has a stupid error message :(

BlackpoolRock
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Postby BlackpoolRock » 20 Oct 2016, 19:03

A belated welcome, Sam, as you appear to know your way around this Forum, already. Hope you enjoy the Forum, and your solo league, in equal measure.

Keepers Ball
Forum Newbie

Postby Keepers Ball » 07 Dec 2016, 20:29

Evening Gents

I used to own a Subbuteo set and now looking to buy my 8 year old Son one :)

Cameraman
Forum Newbie

Postby Cameraman » 09 Dec 2016, 22:33

Hi, new to this forum. Use to play subbuteo all the time when I was younger, I'm from Oxfordshire and looking to build a stadium of my own in the near future

Donegal Subbuteo
Professional

Postby Donegal Subbuteo » 09 Dec 2016, 23:09

Welcome cameraman. Build a stadium and start playing this great game again. You'll love it even more this time round.
http://www.donegalsubbuteo.webs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.Facebook.com/donegalsubbuteo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e-mail donegalsubbuteo@hotmail.com

BlackpoolRock
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Postby BlackpoolRock » 10 Dec 2016, 00:04

Hope you enjoy your return to the game, and the Forum, Cameraman. Good luck with your stadium.

farmer61
Forum Newbie

Postby farmer61 » 11 Dec 2016, 18:47

Just thought I'd pop on and say Hi.

Loved the game my whole life, just never really played enough recently.

Have decided to build a stadium, have terracing and stands just need boarding and spectators. Been working with Cayne from Bespoke tables who's helped loads and will be sorted soon hopefully.

Looking to play again,once I understand the new fangled rules :rolleyes:

krama
Seasoned Professional

Postby krama » 11 Dec 2016, 19:45

welcome and hi mr farmer. glad you've always loved it! Time to start playing more now!
cheers MA.

Rylon
Forum Newbie

Postby Rylon » 14 Dec 2016, 01:59

Hello all !

Long time lurker from West London, really enjoy the forum and glad to see subbuteo still pulling in the fans.
I played religiously as a kid and aside from a short stint in the Essex league back in 2008 I haven't really been involved as much as I'd like.
I paint war gaming figures but having seen the stadiums on here I've been bitten by the bug and want to build my own, any pointers would be much appreciated.
I'm especially interested in the idea of painting up spectators and am inspired by the fantastic efforts of members own stadiums jam packed with fans so I think that's where I'll start.
If anybody knows of local contacts/clubs in the Uxbridge to Ealing area where I could pop by and introduce myself I'd be very grateful for the links.
So, I'll pop over to the buy/sell part and put in a request for some bits.

Cheers

Ry

Automatedanimal
Forum Newbie

Postby Automatedanimal » 30 Mar 2017, 22:01

Hi rediscovering subbuteo after digging my bits out the loft and introducing my son to it. More of a collector at the moment. Anyone in Bristol, or any clubs in the Bristol area.

kbreck
Forum Newbie

Postby kbreck » 09 Apr 2017, 14:36

Hello all and greetings from the Holy City, Charleston SC. Played Subbuteo when I was younger and now have decided to introduce it to my 4 year old son who has shown interest in it. We are both big fans of our local pro team the Charleston Battery so that will be the first team I paint/decal up. Hope to eventually do all of the USL eastern conference teams.

Heartofthecity
Forum Newbie

Postby Heartofthecity » 20 May 2017, 17:06

Hi All. Newbie here. English man from Gloucester here, but bizarrely a Jambo, hence the user name. Played a bit when a boy in the 70s, now reliving youth(midlife crisis?). Also strangely interested in the subbuteo rugby thing,but struggling to find sources of equipment etc not in Italian. Nothing wrong with the people but i'mnot an able linguist. Anyway, see you all around the forum, cheers for now.

spudski
Grand Master

Postby spudski » 20 May 2017, 17:53

Hi All. Newbie here. English man from Gloucester here, but bizarrely a Jambo, hence the user name. Played a bit when a boy in the 70s, now reliving youth(midlife crisis?). Also strangely interested in the subbuteo rugby thing,but struggling to find sources of equipment etc not in Italian. Nothing wrong with the people but i'mnot an able linguist. Anyway, see you all around the forum, cheers for now.
Welcome to the forum.

Speak to Lloydie on here for your Rugby stuff. He's sort of English. lol Supplies great Rugby teams. And may do equipment.

mightywhite
Forum Newbie

Postby mightywhite » 20 Jun 2017, 09:16

Hi All
This is my first post and I was wondering if someone can help me identify a team I have found amongst a load of my old subbuteo teams and equipment I rediscovered whilst clearing out my Dads house , completely forgot I had them !!!
Where is it best to post pictures to get some help ?

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”