A thank you

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
kenmano

A thank you

Post by kenmano » 02 Mar 2007, 01:41

Sorry not been in touch with people in ages but have had to sort ny life out personally. Thanks for support to people who know my situation and I suppose I'm on the right track again (whatever that means) anyway, will be in touch soon - call on the way Mark, and take care all! ok folks - Kenny. Ps just thought, it's been so long that probably noone knows me on here anymore ha ha!!!!!

mahler005

Post by mahler005 » 02 Mar 2007, 07:49

Glad to see you back on here Kenny

You were missed at Knutsford this year, hopefully you'll be there next time

Cheers

Steve

Focus On
Grand Master

Post by Focus On » 02 Mar 2007, 15:14

When your ready Kenny-no rush
Hope your back on track mate and remember to keep the faith.
Nice to see you back posting. :G
Bored to FLICK

forfoxsake
Grand Master

Post by forfoxsake » 02 Mar 2007, 18:23

"Nobody knows me on here " Ho ho ,once met never forgotten Kenny mate ,glad yer back .
All the best Jim.
Straight on for the days ahead !

jonshell

Post by jonshell » 02 Mar 2007, 23:45

Hi Ken,

give me a ring to sort out a game ...... next Thursday sound OK?

Jon

kenmano

Post by kenmano » 04 Mar 2007, 19:26

Should be good that Jon. Just got an Arnold Palmer pro-shot golf complete on ebay for a tenner and the Bas*ard still got someone to shill bid on me. Wouldn't have needed to if he knew how to spell Palmer properly the stupid git!
Anyways will call you mate!

Taff

Post by Taff » 05 Mar 2007, 10:48

Welcome back Kenny lad. Great to see you on here again. Just to echo the sentiments that you were sorely missed at Knutsford this year. Would be great to see both you and Jah back playing again, and posting on here. Give my best to Jah when you see him as well.

forfoxsake
Grand Master

Post by forfoxsake » 05 Mar 2007, 17:58

Kenny and Jah ,turned up to the last Swinton collectors fair on a bus !!!!! Kin quality .I don't alf miss those days .
All the best Jim.
Straight on for the days ahead !

kenmano

Post by kenmano » 08 Mar 2007, 16:59

Ha ha, Jim that was my first collectors fair and seems a long way off now! Yeah it's true, we came by train and bus but it wasn't that far from Liverpool, just over an hour. Got some good teams that day as I remember and got to meet some good people - yourself included, plus the pints in the pub afterwards. Good times mate! :thumbsup:

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”