Worst Movie Ever!

Post messages about anything to do with music, television or films.
Vikash
Grand Master

Worst Movie Ever!

Post by Vikash » 20 Feb 2009, 12:35

For me it's Pearl Harbour... What was the point of that cinematic bowel movement? :? :mad:
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

MahlerOO5
Grand Master

Re: Worst Movie Ever!

Post by MahlerOO5 » 20 Feb 2009, 13:11

Check out Mystery Science Threatre 3000 (a.k.a. MST3K) on You Tube - a veritable cornucopia of terrible movies, all sent up in a (usually) funny way

My nomination would be Eegah!!.
HW teams needed- 237
OHW; 37,38
RugbyHW: 9,24,27,29,31,33,36 Celluloids: 28 green;39;55

Vikash
Grand Master

Post by Vikash » 21 Feb 2009, 10:22

Gonna check that out now, Steve. Not sure if I should thank you for this though :rolleyes: :lol!:
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

AlgyTaylor

Post by AlgyTaylor » 07 Apr 2009, 08:41

MahlerOO5 wrote:Check out Mystery Science Threatre 3000 (a.k.a. MST3K) on You Tube - a veritable cornucopia of terrible movies, all sent up in a (usually) funny way
:) It's pretty good.

For me, Robot Monster really is a bad film. Basically a randy bloke in a gorilla suit, wearing a deep sea diving helmet, comes from "outer space" and terrorises earth. There's only 5 survivors, who manage to live because they've taken antibiotics. They then try and hide from the randy gorilla, who falls in love with a girl.

The acting is atrocious, it's clearly very (very) low budget and the plot is paper thin yet still exceptionally difficult to follow.

The first time I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing at just how terrible it was ... sad thing is that the director thought it was a masterpiece, saw the reviews it was getting and tried to commit suicide several times :(

AlgyTaylor

Post by AlgyTaylor » 07 Apr 2009, 08:41

Although I did manage to get to the end of it, which beats some films (Jean Claude Van Damme one on Ch 5 last Wednesday)

krama
Seasoned Professional

Post by krama » 08 Apr 2009, 17:50

Caught some of Lake Placid 2 last night.

What a load of old **** :O

rossobantam

Post by rossobantam » 08 Apr 2009, 22:00

I stumbled across 'Spartan' about a month ago, late night on BBC (Val Kilmer)....first 20 mins were STUPIDLY confusing, with no connection between scenes (like they'd edited it & forgot to put the right bits back in)

crrrraaaapppppp! :fist:

ben.staples

Post by ben.staples » 28 Dec 2018, 01:45

A.I - basically the story of pinochio and then when it was a good time to finish when he jumped into the sea but it carried on for another hour!! :mad:

Last bumped by Anonymous on 28 Dec 2018, 01:45.

Return to “Music/TV/Film”