PTF bases

The place to post facts and information about the production of Subbuteo and its variations.
flash fred
Forum Newbie

PTF bases

Postby flash fred » 30 Jul 2017, 20:40

Can anyone tell me if this company who make modern bases, the Advantage and Sureshot namely; are still in business and where?
I believe they were originally made by Lunara? Could be wrong here. And also Wycombe Table Football stocked these bases once. I believe they are now defunct. Any help here you be appreciated.

lloydie1109
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Re: PTF bases

Postby lloydie1109 » 31 Jul 2017, 06:49

They are still on sale in various places, there are some on ebay.
If you are on facebook, search for the Subbuteo Selling Page

ralphbfc
Forum Newbie

Postby ralphbfc » 31 Jul 2017, 07:14

Can anyone tell me if this company who make modern bases, the Advantage and Sureshot namely; are still in business and where?
I believe they were originally made by Lunara? Could be wrong here. And also Wycombe Table Football stocked these bases once. I believe they are now defunct. Any help here you be appreciated.
viewforum.php?f=62

Items wanted - other table football :wink:

Donegal Subbuteo
Professional

Postby Donegal Subbuteo » 31 Jul 2017, 10:53

I've got a few sets of Sureshot bases that I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. Where in Ireland are you?
http://www.donegalsubbuteo.webs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.Facebook.com/donegalsubbuteo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e-mail donegalsubbuteo@hotmail.com

flash fred
Forum Newbie

Postby flash fred » 31 Jul 2017, 20:47

viewforum.php?f=62

Items wanted - other table football :wink:
Got ya. Thanks Ralph. Geography is not my strong point haha!

flash fred
Forum Newbie

Postby flash fred » 31 Jul 2017, 20:48

I have seen a few knocking about. I take it they are not being produced at the minute then?

wearebees
Professional

Postby wearebees » 01 Aug 2017, 08:56

I've got both sureshot & advantage bases that I don't use laying about somewhere.
Not keen on either to be honest.

Vikash
Grand Master

Postby Vikash » 06 Aug 2017, 08:35

Sent you an email message, mate. Not sure if you got it. Algy Taylor still has some available.
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

Return to “Reference Section”