Custom Kit Creator

Post your pictures of custom painted players.
ShootFirst

Custom Kit Creator

Postby ShootFirst » 07 Dec 2010, 10:26

Hey guys,

Just to let you know I have a little tool on my website where you can design your own kit for your Subbuteo team.

Here's the link http://www.shootfirstmedia.co.uk/subbut ... /index.php

You can have a play around without having to order or anything. I just thought it'd be something fun for people to use, but it could also come in handy for those wanting to create their own fictional subbuteo team.

Cheers!

delta2
Apprentice

Re: Custom Kit Creator

Postby delta2 » 07 Dec 2010, 11:54

Very cool :D

subbuteoman

Postby subbuteoman » 07 Dec 2010, 14:29

A " very good meeting " there Shootfirst. Grand job. :)

tamig

Postby tamig » 07 Dec 2010, 15:21

Fantastic wee tool. It will save me painting up good figures for experimental purposes.

Cheers,
Tom.

odoiporos
Grand Master

Postby odoiporos » 07 Dec 2010, 20:19

Great idea :D
Stefano

BenchWarmer

Postby BenchWarmer » 07 Dec 2010, 20:31

That's a cracking little tool. Hours of fun in store for me.

There are maybe a couple of missing options that I would like to see but it is obvious that you cannot have every option.

Nice one. :awe:

ShootFirst

Postby ShootFirst » 07 Dec 2010, 23:19

Cheers guys glad some of you have found it useful.

BenchWarmer: What features would you like included on it? There are a few things I would have liked to have added too but I didn't have the technical knowledge :(
In terms of patterns and things I can add more and will probably do so in the future, but it takes quite a while to do! I tried to cover most modern team designs but I'm sure there are a few others that could be added.

Cheers!

spurs1975

Postby spurs1975 » 07 Dec 2010, 23:39

excellent 8)
i can see a thread soon of who can design the best kit

BenchWarmer

Postby BenchWarmer » 08 Dec 2010, 14:49

If you are planning to add extra patterns then I would like to see a horizontal stripe added. It just so happened that I was trying to create a Boca J kit when I was playing and realised I was snookered.

ShootFirst

Postby ShootFirst » 08 Dec 2010, 14:57

There is a horizontal stripe option, it's just called 'Horizontal' rather than 'Horizontal Stripes' not sure why as it makes it less clear so I should maybe change that!

I could always add more funky designs in the future like Werder Bremens new home kit with the jagged line across the middle..

BenchWarmer

Postby BenchWarmer » 08 Dec 2010, 22:05

Hmmm :?

For me 'Horizontal' gives me 2 body stripes and 4 arm stripes. There isn't an option for 'Horizontal Stripes'.

tamig

Postby tamig » 09 Dec 2010, 08:58

Seems like your looking for a horizontal band a la FC Subbuteo? Horizontal stripes are effectively hoops (Celtic, QPR, Hamilton Doncaster etc)on the kit creator.

ShootFirst

Postby ShootFirst » 09 Dec 2010, 10:28

Ah yeah I get you now! If I ever add more designs I'll be sure to include that one!
Maybe I should change it to 'Hoops' to avoid confusion..

Cheers

Anders11

Postby Anders11 » 09 Dec 2010, 13:53

If you remember the kit designer function on video games like Sensible Soccer or Kick Off. this is similar. I spent hours on that, never mind the actually game!

I think they let you change hair colour etc. Maybe an idea for you - so people can design a footballer to order from you...it might a famous one that you don't do, or one from a local club - or themselves!

Anyway, thumbs up from me.

blagmonkey
Semi-Pro

Postby blagmonkey » 10 Dec 2010, 20:16

Awesome! :P :P :P :P :P

Return to “Members Custom Paint Jobs”