My girlfriend made me a present ...

Post your pictures of custom painted players.
rigger67

My girlfriend made me a present ...

Post by rigger67 » 31 Dec 2010, 12:50

It was for Christmas and used to be an old Tottenham side so we've named them Tottie Hottie Spurs instead :D

It's a Lingerie XI in honour of two of my great passions in life .. football, and her in sexy undies :grin: :crazyeyes: :wink:

rigger67

Re: My girlfriend made me a present ...

Post by rigger67 » 31 Dec 2010, 12:51

I never even noticed the lipstick and the nail varnish till I took these photos ... I always think it's the details that make the team, don't you? :D

Andaeus

Post by Andaeus » 31 Dec 2010, 13:13

Theres something deeply disturbing about them... (one looks like an ex of mine. She was a psycho.) :|

SIDAZALEL
Forum Newbie

Post by SIDAZALEL » 31 Dec 2010, 14:20

Any chance we can now see pictures of the girlfriend in the underwear,just so we can check if the team is a good repaint or not. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Kind Regards
Simon

subbuteoman

Post by subbuteoman » 31 Dec 2010, 19:46

I dont know where to start. First off, theres a pair of ( I assume ) a pair of your gfs shoes in the background. Second. I reckon Puffin colud do a much better job. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: Third, yes, its a deeply disturbing set, combining a pure thing ( subby ) with sex. Mmm. I think Im mature enough to know the difference between fantasy women and the real thing. ( The Real thing = cries, whines, says get me everything I want, or else I will leave you and shag that other bloke over there. ) What a flip eh H ? I dont give a flip anymore. RRRAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG !

Return to “Members Custom Paint Jobs”