Stefan Corda

Post your pictures of custom painted players.
blagmonkey
Semi-Pro

Stefan Corda

Postby blagmonkey » 11 Dec 2014, 16:17

Does anyone have any news about Stefan Corda. The last time i contacted Neil was last year, but it's all gone quiet.

George Best jr.
Professional

Re: Stefan Corda

Postby George Best jr. » 16 Dec 2014, 23:44

Quiet is the new loud, I can hear Neil till Germany :arrow: :arrow:

Vikash
Grand Master

Postby Vikash » 21 Jan 2015, 09:08

I have also tried to get in touch with him but still no reply :cry:
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

kegart
Semi-Pro

Postby kegart » 22 Jan 2015, 20:14

I was in touch with Neil a couple of weeks ago and he had suffered a beareavement in his family. This may be why Neil isn't contactable at the moment. Hope this helps and I do hope Neil doesn't mind me posting this information.

Michael.

Vikash
Grand Master

Postby Vikash » 23 Jan 2015, 05:39

Thank you, Michael. Sad to hear about the loss that Neil and his family have suffered. My prayers and thoughts are with him, Nicki, Matthew and Daisy.

Vik.
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

blagmonkey
Semi-Pro

Postby blagmonkey » 23 Jan 2015, 08:25

I also had a message from Neil. I also hope he won't mind me passing this on:

Hi Chris
Good to hear from you.
Things have moved slightly in terms of how the business runs now. In the last 2 years, there has been greater interest on the wholesale side, as in several people stocking and selling my figures and bases, and a result, I have had much less retail business.
Because of this, my retail stock costs are way too high and also it means I'm competing directly with the people I'm supplying wholesale. We have all but decided that its best to run it as wholesale, and allow me time to progress in other areas of the business.
I am currently having difficulties getting the bases made (economically), an issue ongoing for twelve months, but with the collaboration of someone else, we hope to have a resolve in the coming months.
I am aware that the website does not reflect all I have just written, but all will become clear in due course.
Everything will still be available and I will make that clear on the website. I'm not about to stop after 10 years, but I need to do things differently now.
Things are changing, In the mean time, thank you for all your continued support and understanding through these difficult times.
Very best wishes
Neil

Return to “Members Custom Paint Jobs”