fonts

Post your pictures of custom painted players.
spurs73spurs

fonts

Post by spurs73spurs » 10 Oct 2008, 12:29

Hello I was just wondering if anyone new what the font is that is used in the scottish premier league for names and numbers on the shirts

Hope someone can help

Chris :n00b:

Gary

Post by Gary » 10 Oct 2008, 14:36

Dont know about the scottish league but I do know the English league has a custom font designed just for them. Could be the scottish are the same, so you have any examples? (preferably that celtic player with 24 letters in his name :) )

spurs73spurs

Post by spurs73spurs » 10 Oct 2008, 14:56

no I have not mate. Just Got what I see on the bbc site. I know the english premier leagues font is optima extra black. Maybe they are the same. I will have to put together a couple of pics

Thanks for you heelp on this mate :n00b:

Gary

Post by Gary » 10 Oct 2008, 15:46

Can I ask which kit you are looking to do? Had a look on Celtics club shop (sorry if you are a blue) and they give images with all the players names on the back if you order a shirt. I cant identify the font but hopefully someone else will do from these images
ImageImage

Also this might help for the sleeves

I think personally though that the Celtic images are good enough for a kit to be done from (tootles off to fine some green paint :) )

Gary

mike2502

Post by mike2502 » 10 Oct 2008, 16:29

Crikey,

I wouldn't fancy Vennegoor of Hesselink at ?2 a letter!!!! I wonder if the lads call him Vennegoor of Hessel for short during training?

Gary

Post by Gary » 10 Oct 2008, 16:47

funny enough they dont charge any extra if you have either of those squad players added but if you have your own name added you cant have more than 10 letters. I guess they have a few of his name printed up in full and not as separate letters

Return to “Members Custom Paint Jobs”