Noob view on Observations on Modern Table Soccer Equipment

The place for threads about playing tactics/techniques/rules etc.
Greybudgie
Forum Newbie

Noob view on Observations on Modern Table Soccer Equipment

Postby Greybudgie » 09 May 2017, 20:37

As previous noted I am looking at getting back into the game after 33 years before I found this great website I contacted a local website reseller who is linked to FISTF the equipment he suggested for the modern game were extreme pitches and goals from
Extreme works and bases figure Tchaaa4 funny enough they all seem very hard to buy online if not impossible?
The local FISTF seems to be agents.

Can I also ask why are the modern bases so expensive when compared to the OS new stuff, to are they specially engineered?
Sorry for my ignorance, OLD Subbuteo seems so much simpler to get back into

lloydie1109
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Re: Noob view on Observations on Modern Table Soccer Equipment

Postby lloydie1109 » 10 May 2017, 06:54

As previous noted I am looking at getting back into the game after 33 years before I found this great website I contacted a local website reseller who is linked to FISTF the equipment he suggested for the modern game were extreme pitches and goals from
Extreme works and bases figure Tchaaa4 funny enough they all seem very hard to buy online if not impossible?
The local FISTF seems to be agents.

Can I also ask why are the modern bases so expensive when compared to the OS new stuff, to are they specially engineered?
Sorry for my ignorance, OLD Subbuteo seems so much simpler to get back into
Basically they are independently produced, and most type seem to have a going rate

ralphtheclaret
Grand Master

Postby ralphtheclaret » 10 May 2017, 08:47

http://www.subbuteoforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24778

stick to the advice given by Focus unless you have a burning desire to spend a lot of money on bits of inert plastic to travel miles and miles in order to play FISTF rules ? ... see all that new highly engineered stuff ? think about the tale of the emperor's new clothes ;) and then play Subbuteo instead

Greybudgie
Forum Newbie

Postby Greybudgie » 10 May 2017, 20:01

Thanks ralph your exactly right ! to get two modern reams of the above onto a playable FISTF pitch would of cost (including freight) close to $500 Aust (around 284 british Pounds).

now to trawl ebay and get someone who is prepared to send a Pitch down under. see

http://www.subbuteoforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24778

flash fred
Forum Newbie

Postby flash fred » 30 Jun 2017, 21:53

Almost the same story as Budgie. Just wishing to check out all the most recent products but cannot find an actual Tchaa aaa or some other sites. Independent but they must have some social media somewhere to advertise. Not wishing to reach pro, but do like suitable equipment.

ralphbfc
Forum Newbie

Postby ralphbfc » 01 Jul 2017, 14:31

best to ask around on facebook/twitter for sports table football equipment ... look at the ESA page on facebook or search FISTF or if you are outside the UK the home association wherever you live ?

wearebees
Professional

Postby wearebees » 02 Jul 2017, 06:53

I've bought bases from Daniel Scheen (Tchaa 4) a couple of times, if you look him up on Facebook messenger he's always very helpful.
He was at the ESA Grand Prix in Harrow yesterday & he's a very decent bloke, especially with advice & encouragement for the kids that were there.
Here's his current price list, hope that helps.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/167 ... A74C5&dl=1

Return to “Playing: Rules/Techniques/Tactics Section”