East Lancashire derby

The place for threads about playing tactics/techniques/rules etc.
Number9
Professional

Re: East Lancashire derby

Postby Number9 » 09 Feb 2016, 17:30

Here they are!
Attachments
9220799_orig.jpg
9220799_orig.jpg (319.78 KiB) Viewed 356 times
http://www.pendlefalcon.com

The Traditional Subbuteo Society

We bring our preparation to the table, and opportunity may present itself, and if you are well prepared, you can seize opportunity and then maybe something good happens, and you call that luck.

Michael Mann

ralphtheclaret
Grand Master

Postby ralphtheclaret » 09 Feb 2016, 18:04

Nice :clap:

ralphtheclaret
Grand Master

Postby ralphtheclaret » 12 Feb 2016, 19:46

The Well clinched a hard fought away win after five very tight and entertaining twenty minute games finished 0-0 0-0 0-1 0-0 0-1 ... I did intend a decent stab at a report but in truth I was concentrating on playing :) Thanks go to Number9 for another entertaining afternoon's Subbuteo ..
I was quite pleased with the goals both clinically taken but effort of the day went to the home side with a daisy cutter of quite some venom that somehow flashed beyond the far post (I believe - Hit so hard I never actually saw it ;) ) .. by the way anyone who thinks celly games are slow is welcome to try sometime cos slow it ain't ...

Number9
Professional

Postby Number9 » 12 Feb 2016, 22:28

And many thanks to you for the games :clap: - all very close, with tight defences on both sides - using proper formations I should add. I reckon there are reasons why 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 took over from the 2-3-5 I play :lol: , I suppose a rethink in formation is called for before I head off to the Potteries in March :wink:
http://www.pendlefalcon.com

The Traditional Subbuteo Society

We bring our preparation to the table, and opportunity may present itself, and if you are well prepared, you can seize opportunity and then maybe something good happens, and you call that luck.

Michael Mann

Return to “Playing: Rules/Techniques/Tactics Section”