Sussex based players

The place for announcments about clubs/tournaments/meetings/finding new players etc.
rfairbro
Forum Newbie

Sussex based players

Postby rfairbro » 12 Oct 2017, 16:04

Hi,

I travel over from Devon to watch Brighton and Hove Albion games and looking for players for games - any standard!

cheers

Bob

krama
Seasoned Professional

Re: Sussex based players

Postby krama » 12 Oct 2017, 17:08

Yes, I would certainly join in any games/leagues in east sussex/w.kent myself. Not sure there are any, but stand to be corrected.

Gullseye
Grand Master

Postby Gullseye » 12 Oct 2017, 18:20

Yes, I would certainly join in any games/leagues in east sussex/w.kent myself. Not sure there are any, but stand to be corrected.
Bob is calling in at my place on Friday afternoon on 27th this month for a game. I'm in Hove and if you fancy joining us you would be welcome.

Dave Croucher
Forum Newbie

Postby Dave Croucher » 12 Oct 2017, 22:53

Why have we never met up for a game before now. I am in Brighton and would be able to join you and Bob.

Gullseye
Grand Master

Postby Gullseye » 13 Oct 2017, 10:01

Why have we never met up for a game before now. I am in Brighton and would be able to join you and Bob.
OK Dave no problem, I'll send you a pm.

rfairbro
Forum Newbie

Postby rfairbro » 13 Oct 2017, 12:09

I am hoping to get a 'Brighton Cup' sorted at some point as a one off before Christmas. It would be great to see you down this way from Tunbridge Wells! I am just trying to gather a tidy group before launching it. With you Steve, and Dave we have a healthy start!

krama
Seasoned Professional

Postby krama » 13 Oct 2017, 17:01

Bob is calling in at my place on Friday afternoon on 27th this month for a game. I'm in Hove and if you fancy joining us you would be welcome.
Great...sounds good Steve, but not 100% sure about that day as yet...can I let you know, yes or no, nearer the day. I appreciate its only 2 weeks off but I should know next week or early the following week. Hope that's ok, would love a few "competitive" games!!!

Dave Croucher
Forum Newbie

Postby Dave Croucher » 13 Oct 2017, 17:55

I have sent you a pm Mark.

Gullseye
Grand Master

Postby Gullseye » 14 Oct 2017, 07:52

Great...sounds good Steve, but not 100% sure about that day as yet...can I let you know, yes or no, nearer the day. I appreciate its only 2 weeks off but I should know next week or early the following week. Hope that's ok, would love a few "competitive" games!!!
No problem Mark.

Return to “Club/Tournament/Player Announcements”