Hertfordshire subbuteo

The place for announcments about clubs/tournaments/meetings/finding new players etc.
simeon
Forum Newbie

Hertfordshire subbuteo

Postby simeon » 04 Oct 2016, 19:06

I'm looking to start a club up in Royston in Hertfordshire. I have a green light from the local conservative club to host the evenings with no hire cost involved. I thought I'd post to the wider community just in case any of you are local & may be interested. It's early days but I'm hoping to get enough interest for a small league... Fingers crossed!!!!
if anybody is interested let me know & ill keep you up to date with any developments.

wearebees
Professional

Re: Hertfordshire subbuteo

Postby wearebees » 04 Oct 2016, 19:38

Definitely worth announcing it on the UK Subbuteo players discussion forum on Facebook, hopefully you should get a lot of interest.
Good luck!

simeon
Forum Newbie

Postby simeon » 04 Oct 2016, 19:45

That would mean going on Facebook.... But..... For the greater good & for the love of subbuteo I might just bring myself to do it

JohnCLU48
Apprentice

Postby JohnCLU48 » 15 Oct 2016, 09:04

I'm looking to start a club up in Royston in Hertfordshire. I have a green light from the local conservative club to host the evenings with no hire cost involved. I thought I'd post to the wider community just in case any of you are local & may be interested. It's early days but I'm hoping to get enough interest for a small league... Fingers crossed!!!!
if anybody is interested let me know & ill keep you up to date with any developments.
If there is a possibility of increasing my opportunities to play Old Subbuteo rather than the slidey game, then I would be interested. pm sent

paulo souza
Semi-Pro

Postby paulo souza » 20 Oct 2016, 17:05

Have pm'd you Simeon..cheers, Paul

Johnny Reb
Apprentice

Postby Johnny Reb » 06 Oct 2017, 19:59

Did anything come to fruition with this venture? a friend seems to have posted a PM .
Would be good if there is still interest :D

Return to “Club/Tournament/Player Announcements”