ISF Postage + COURIER SERVICES (UK + World)

The place for Ebay related Subbuteo topics (excluding auction advertising).
brian9999

Re: ISF Postage + COURIER SERVICES (UK + World)

Postby brian9999 » 24 Apr 2012, 18:31

Current (best) cheapest courier for sending bulkier packages :-

Parcel2go : http://www.parcel2go.com/ (Yodel option) £6.50 + vat (2 day service)

Use Myhermes at your own risk : 1.99 Kg parcel £4.19 (5-7 day service)

barrychuckle
Seasoned Professional

Postby barrychuckle » 26 Apr 2012, 09:44

Used a company today Transglobal Express http://www.transglobal.org.uk/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; sent a 4kg parcel to Italy fully tracked etc. for £25. I thought this was quite reasonable.

adrianf

Postby adrianf » 30 Apr 2012, 21:23

Chaps, just tuning into this. I have a number of teams for sale (finally clearing out) and some are likely to go to Italy - in summary what is the best service to use for sending one or two teams?

oldhamblue
Professional

Postby oldhamblue » 01 May 2012, 16:15

I'm sorry to hear that you are having to once again sell your collection Adrian! Especially since you only just got back into the swing of things. :roll:

ISF has always worked for me (touch wood) although with the recent price rises it may not be the cheapest option!
No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!

adrianf

Postby adrianf » 01 May 2012, 18:45

I'm sorry to hear that you are having to once again sell your collection Adrian! Especially since you only just got back into the swing of things. :roll:

ISF has always worked for me (touch wood) although with the recent price rises it may not be the cheapest option!
Adam mate, rest auured I am not selling up, just selling duplicates and teams I dont collect. I have recently purchased a number of large collections through local contacts and adverts and it has resulted in me getting a number of teams I already have or dont want to keep, hence the phrase "finally clearing out" :lol!:

rossobantam

Tracking points for parcels sent Int Signed For

Postby rossobantam » 07 Dec 2012, 18:45

Just for info lads, I was working out some prices for ebay via Royal Mail website when I found this. Thought it can't harm to post it up

" Track & Trace

To ensure fast and secure handling, International Signed For items are scanned at the following points in the UK:

Post Office® (for those items paid for and posted at your local branch)
Local mail centres
Royal Mail International processing centres

We are also currently working closely with our overseas partners to improve the availability of Track & Trace information abroad, which is, as yet, not generally available with International Signed For. From June 2011, the following countries will have tracking overseas; a scan on arrival into the country and on delivery: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland."

Dave

mrchrisallen
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Postby mrchrisallen » 12 Jun 2013, 11:05

Have just done a couple of parcels to USA weighting 3 - 5 kg (Grandstands / Terraces etc) and found the cheapest was "ParcelHero" (http://www.parcelhero.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) who actually use FedEx. Tried to book directly with FedEx and was quoted over double the rate! 2.9kg to USA came out at £32. Bit of a pfaff with all the paperwork, but smooth service thereafter. Chris

Cedric84

Postby Cedric84 » 29 Nov 2013, 06:34

Can you suggest me Courier service in Dallas? As you have enough knowledge about cheap and good courier services. I hope to get good suggestion from you.

Return to “Subbuteo on Ebay”