Not quite the spirit of auctions/ebay?

The place for Ebay related Subbuteo topics (excluding auction advertising).
PeteJS
Seasoned Professional

Not quite the spirit of auctions/ebay?

Post by PeteJS » 07 Jan 2005, 00:33

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 19958&rd=1

Ok so some very nice teams from this chappy. Still in any ordinary auction you start at a tenner and work upwards. I'm not sure if people want to pay that much for them. I presume he's hoping Psycho et al are in need of these teams?
However I think the seller has got it wrong this time, just being after Christmas. I see one is a #49 that I picked up for around 30 quid.

PJS
Current spares: Brescia x2 light blue inner, white outer, PMs please if you can help.

thatsmagnificent

Post by thatsmagnificent » 07 Jan 2005, 07:03

Totally out of order :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :-( :-( :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OHWs have had their prices inflated by two maybe three bidders all trying to complete their collection. In normal circumstances a team like this would be worth between ?50 and ?100 depending on what someone is prepared to pay.

A Start of ?20 or even more would be fine but ?125 is so high. It may have reached or surpased that figure once bidding begins, but that high price is likely to put people off. Still its up to the seller. Don't like it don't bid.....I won't be bidding thats for sure.

All the best

Chris

jabdc5

Post by jabdc5 » 07 Jan 2005, 09:01

he obviously took advantage of eBay's 5p listing day to save himself some money by opening at ?125.

Return to “Subbuteo on Ebay”