Brookfield Solo League: Season 07.

For posting of info relating to the ISF Solo league
Paulhilton
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Re: Brookfield Solo League: Season 07.

Postby Paulhilton » 10 Jan 2018, 18:35

Good to see Highwood hitting form, I enjoyed the recent match report- nice to see Reid on the score sheet. Looks like it was a decent Christmas and New Year period for Highwood- they seem to be moving up the table quite nicely.

BlackpoolRock
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Postby BlackpoolRock » 14 Jan 2018, 22:36

Highwood certainly aren't the most entertaining or gifted side in this league, but they are an industrious and well organised unit who are proving resilient and difficult to break down, with three forward players who, between them, are always likely to pop in a goal, given the opportunity. Their next match at Blundell City should be a convincing home win for one of the promotion favourites, who are certain to come at them with a succession of short passing attacking plays. This may, of course, prove to be the case, but it is predicted that the longer the game remains goalless, the more likely Highwood are to snatch a goal and upset the form book.

It has been selected as the featured match because it represents the classic contrast of tactics and formations which we like to think this league is all about. Blundell City certainly hold most of the individual aces and trump cards, but will they be able to use them effectively?

It is expected the matches will start again tomorrow, so the report on this one should be posted by Thursday.

Paulhilton
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber
ISF 2017-18 Subscriber

Postby Paulhilton » 15 Jan 2018, 21:58

Thanks I look forward to reading the report. I hope we sneak a win.

Return to “ISF Solo League”