FixtureList.com - help needed

For posting of info relating to the ISF Solo league
Sickage Flickage
Semi-Pro

FixtureList.com - help needed

Postby Sickage Flickage » 06 Jan 2015, 23:48

I'm using fixturelist.com to run my solo league.

Unfortunately my leaugue expired on 31st December and I've only played 11 weeks of fixtures out of 42!

The site has a renew feature which you can activate within a month of the expiry date but it gives the following warning:

PLEASE NOTE: By extending this league you will be removing all league data you have associated with it. The cup info, league tables, fixture times and fixture results will all be reset. If you wish to preserve this data you must not proceed past this point.

Does this mean i will only lose my results but will preserve my fixture list or will it auto-generate a new fixture list? If i only lost the results i could just re-enter the 11 weeks of results and carry on but i don't want to start my league over with a whole new set of fixtures. That would mean replaying 121 games!!

Many thanks for any advice received.

Flash
Semi-Pro

Re: FixtureList.com - help needed

Postby Flash » 07 Jan 2015, 16:31

If the worst does happen and you have to start with a fresh fixture list - could you not just enter the results of the already played games in to their respective fixtures as the games come up?

Long Shot
Seasoned Professional

Re: FixtureList.com - help needed

Postby Long Shot » 08 Jan 2015, 15:06

This is why I always give the fixtures end date as far as possible into the future.
" And surely now........."

Return to “ISF Solo League”