Serie A - Season 1

For posting of info relating to the ISF Solo league
HPL17
Forum Newbie

Serie A - Season 1

Postby HPL17 » 03 Dec 2017, 17:20

It's been a long time since I have played subbuteo, usually solo leagues and after reading some great stories here I got the desire again to play a Serie A solo league. First thing needed is a vintage Italian looking stadium and after some research I decided to base my stadium on the stadiums of Parma and Atalanta Bergamo. I hope to build a stadium that gives the same typical Italian atmosphere. I started on the terraces behind the goal where the ultras will fire on my teams to national glory. Still some work on the advertisements, security fencing and filling it with fans and stewards.

I also started on the teams that will play my Serie A season. I have chosen for an 18 team league (not the real life 20 team version) and the teams that have been selected to start the first season are: AC Milan, AS Roma, Atalanta Bergamo, Bologna, Cagliari, Empoli, Fiorentina, Genoa, Hellas Verona, Internazionale, Juventus, Lazio Roma, Napoli, Pescara, Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Torino, Udinese. Will up-date with some photo's later.

HPL17
Forum Newbie

Re: Serie A - Season 1

Postby HPL17 » 03 Dec 2017, 17:56

First teams ready for season 1:

Pescara

Cagliari

Donegal Subbuteo
Professional

Re: Serie A - Season 1

Postby Donegal Subbuteo » 03 Dec 2017, 18:13

Started a 6 team solo seire A a few months ago. I'm tempted to finish it now after seeing your post.
http://www.donegalsubbuteo.webs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.Facebook.com/donegalsubbuteo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e-mail donegalsubbuteo@hotmail.com

Return to “ISF Solo League”