Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

The place to for general Subbuteo threads.
Post Reply
Gan Ning
Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 May 2019, 14:02

Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by Gan Ning » 22 May 2019, 12:00

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some help with some leaflets / booklets I had found as I was going through some old boxes of subbuteo that have been stored away for years and noticed a couple of these booklets / leaflets have signatures on them, 1 that appears to be that of P.A. Adolph himself. Any help on who the other 4 signatures are on the leaflet?
005.JPG
005.JPG (133.08 KiB) Viewed 720 times
004.JPG
004.JPG (146.84 KiB) Viewed 720 times
003.JPG
003.JPG (151.96 KiB) Viewed 720 times
002.JPG
002.JPG (154.91 KiB) Viewed 720 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (147.13 KiB) Viewed 720 times
Thank you

User avatar
rossobantam
Forum Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 02:41

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by rossobantam » 22 May 2019, 14:45

bottom one looks like Paul Rocastle of Arsenal ??

User avatar
krama
Seasoned Professional
Posts: 1293
Joined: 10 Dec 2006, 00:06
Location: Tunbridge Wells

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by krama » 22 May 2019, 16:58

No idea of the others, but can confirm PAA one is genuine at least.....easily forged though. Comes from years of seeing him sign stuff... dot dot underlining flourish! ;-) :lol!:
Image

Tischfussball
Forum Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Mar 2019, 09:28

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by Tischfussball » 23 May 2019, 17:28

krama wrote:
22 May 2019, 16:58
No idea of the others, but can confirm PAA one is genuine at least.....easily forged though. Comes from years of seeing him sign stuff... dot dot underlining flourish! ;-) :lol!:
Yes quite common the bottom one ..in every copy of the 1968 booklet in fact 🤔and all exactly the same 😀

User avatar
krama
Seasoned Professional
Posts: 1293
Joined: 10 Dec 2006, 00:06
Location: Tunbridge Wells

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by krama » 23 May 2019, 20:26

Tischfussball wrote:
23 May 2019, 17:28
krama wrote:
22 May 2019, 16:58
No idea of the others, but can confirm PAA one is genuine at least.....easily forged though. Comes from years of seeing him sign stuff... dot dot underlining flourish! ;-) :lol!:
Yes quite common the bottom one ..in every copy of the 1968 booklet in fact 🤔and all exactly the same 😀
I know they are!! :wink:
Image

User avatar
rossobantam
Forum Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 02:41

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by rossobantam » 23 May 2019, 21:23

rossobantam wrote:
22 May 2019, 14:45
bottom one looks like Paul Rocastle of Arsenal ??
hmm whole thing???

Manchester
Crumpsall (ie Manchester suburb)
Paul Rocastle

odd mix but poss?

Dave

Tischfussball
Forum Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Mar 2019, 09:28

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by Tischfussball » 24 May 2019, 14:06

Very possible .. he was at City for a short while so who knows ..at least those three are hand-written whatever they are ?

Gan Ning
Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 May 2019, 14:02

Re: Signed Subbuteo Leaflets by P.A. ADOLPH + Others?

Post by Gan Ning » 31 May 2019, 12:38

Thank you everyone for your help I really appreciate it :)

Post Reply

Return to “General and Collecting Topics”