Nine Flat teams to be quoted

The place to post pictures of Subbuteo flat (card or celluloid) players.
Ralph1

Re: Nine Flat teams to be quoted

Post by Ralph1 »

A quick internet search reveals

A ref 39 at £199 from SW
A ref 39 at £295 on eBay from the UKs most expensive flats seller ... heaven only knows where he gets his prices from ?

I do have a spare set of 39s but I don’t want to sell them ... I was tempted to make an offer on these to re-sell as I have a contact who was interested but not at these kind of prices

Good luck chaps
rimetcup
Forum Newbie

Post by rimetcup »

Thanks everybody for the useful tips... So basically yellow bases have to be considered quite rare isn't it? What about other colors? White are rare too? And Gold? Anybody got a ranking of bases vs rarity? Thanks again
Ralph1

Post by Ralph1 »

Genuinely rare bases ?

Grey .. silver .. lilac - not the gold ones though , many sellers will tell you they’re are very rare ... they really aren’t !

Red/White/Blue/Black are the easiest to source

Yellow/Claret/Green/Sky Blue/Orange more difficult to find but not impossible with a little patience

Mind you we’ve got 130 complete teams now I think so I might have a slightly skewed view of ‘rare’
rimetcup
Forum Newbie

Post by rimetcup »

Ok thanks Ralph. I have one Silver set mounted on ref. 24, I supposed they were rare. Gold are not so rare you are right, but are always nice looking...
rossobantam
ISF Subscriber 2021-22
ISF Subscriber 2021-22

Post by rossobantam »

Lovely site that Ralph!

TWO Park Ave kits?????
Ralph1

Post by Ralph1 »

rossobantam wrote: 30 May 2021, 21:39 Lovely site that Ralph!

TWO Park Ave kits?????
Yes two Avenue kits - Paul who put the site together used to post on here , from memory we supplied him with the 38s - Grimsby
shamie
Forum Newbie

Post by shamie »

Ralph1 wrote: 14 May 2021, 12:27

Mind you we’ve got 130 complete teams now I think so I might have a slightly skewed view of ‘rare’
Only 130??!! ;-)
Ralph1

Post by Ralph1 »

shamie wrote: 24 Jun 2021, 16:32
Ralph1 wrote: 14 May 2021, 12:27

Only 130??!! ;-)
:lol: 130 in bases ready to flick ... then there are the untouched original teams and any painted teams that we don't currently use - they live in matchboxes in a drawer - absolutely no idea how many of those we have to be honest :wink:

plus I've got a certain amount of original teams in bases at my house too ... :roll: :lol:

Return to “Football Flats”