Football changer

The place for Ebay related Subbuteo topics (excluding auction advertising).
Paul
Apprentice

Football changer

Post by Paul »

Anybody needing a Subbuteo football changer ?? There's one listed here. These don't turn up very often.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subbuteo-Chu ... SwgPJeFcsB
Carpet football sucks.

lionofludesch
ISF Subscriber 2019-2020
ISF Subscriber 2019-2020

Re: Football changer

Post by lionofludesch »

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
FIFA World Cuptipping competition
Winner 2010,, joint with Takis2014 and 2018

® :angry:

krama
Seasoned Professional

Post by krama »

Fabulous...I messaged him on ebay and suggested to him it was the bottom part of the rugby scrummer...he replied he used it for ball positioning while playing the football!!!!! I suggested he might he might not be able to sell it as how he described it! Some people!! :O :crazyeyes: :lol!:

Sixtiesrules
Forum Newbie

Post by Sixtiesrules »

I like the idea of a football changer .. I could put Sean Dyche's tactics book into there and get something football related back instead .. back of a postage stamp would fit into it quite easily ... mmm

plan a ..plan a ..plan a .. plan a .. plan a ...

krama
Seasoned Professional

Post by krama »

Sixtiesrules wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:19
I like the idea of a football changer .. I could put Sean Dyche's tactics book into there and get something football related back instead .. back of a postage stamp would fit into it quite easily ... mmm

Haha but tbf he has kept Burnley in the prem for a while now, not to mention their European excursion a few seasons ago. Cannot be doing too much wrong. :O

Sixtiesrules
Forum Newbie

Post by Sixtiesrules »

krama wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 17:19
Sixtiesrules wrote:

Haha but tbf he has kept Burnley in the prem for a while now, not to mention their European excursion a few seasons ago. Cannot be doing too much wrong. :O
True but I'm guessing that you've not seen us 'play' very often then Mark ? It isn't pretty or very effective at the moment , I'm into my 47th season and bearing in mind the ups and downs over the years this season is a really tough watch.

krama
Seasoned Professional

Post by krama »

Sixtiesrules wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 19:22
krama wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 17:19
Sixtiesrules wrote:

True but I'm guessing that you've not seen us 'play' very often then Mark ? It isn't pretty or very effective at the moment , I'm into my 47th season and bearing in mind the ups and downs over the years this season is a really tough watch.
Only on MOTD! :lol!:
I do like Chris Wood I have to say...love an old fashioned centre forward. I think teams like Burnley do what they have to do to stay in the top flight nowadays...it might not be pretty for the fans who spend their hard earned, but its all about the prem money at the end of the day.

Sixtiesrules
Forum Newbie

Post by Sixtiesrules »

It is indeed especially for the likes of us ...new training ground...two new corner stands to replace our shameful lack of facilities for the disabled and a general tidying up of the old place all done as a result of the Premier League money ...plus my eldest has a good career out of it ...I would just like to see the odd hint of the old rhapsody in claret and blue now and then !!

I've been on a downer Premier League wise this season the whole VAR thing and the sudden outbreak of 8-15 kick-offs being the latest things to rattle my cage but the TV money pays the bills so what can you do ? and yes I'd still take 17th if offered every August ...

Return to “Subbuteo on Ebay”